Northeastern Early Decision and Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Does anybody know NUin’s acceptance rate?

Umm not really that certain, but for reference, ED1 had about 2700 applicants, 880 were accepted to the Boston campus, 400 to NUin, and about 240 to NUBound.

Accepted for Engineering!!! 1510 SAT, 3.81 unweighted, very rigorous courseload. From PA.

10 Likes

Admitted CS, 12K Dean Scholarship, SAT 1560, 4.0uw

8 Likes

Accepted for Management!!! Test optional, IB 40 (Predicted). International applicant.

7 Likes

Admitted to School of Business. 4.26 gpa, 34 composite

6 Likes

GPA about 3.9uw/4.4w from large mid-Atlantic public school (about 10-12 APs)
33 ACT(one sitting)
Average ECs
Full Pay

2 Likes

Where did you see the NUin and NUbound numbers?

OMG - Accepted Business School! Still in shock over here as we were hoping for the best but prepared for the worst. 4.0/4.7, 33 ACT, Deans scholarship - SO Excited!

9 Likes

Just got accepted ED2 from Florida
Major: Computer Science and Business
3.8UW/4.0W
5 APs - my school only offered 3
Had 1380 on SAT but didn’t submit

My stats are definitely on the lower side I think what helped the most were my EC’s and recommendation from my employer

11 Likes

My ECs were mainly community service - Food Drive, Give Kids the World, and a school library volunteer for one summer. I mentioned that I got recognition from two commissioners from my county for my volunteer work at the Food Drive. I did soccer for 2 yrs. I also had a part-time job for the last 2 yrs as well.

Hope that helps!

4 Likes

Accepted! Data Science and Business Admin at D’Amore Mckim! 1440 Superscore and 4.02 W GPA! Cannot wait to meet everyone!

7 Likes

Hi, I got rejected from Northeastern. Is there a way to appeal my rejection? If so, how?

Did you apply early decisions?

yep

You cant really appeal a decision, I mean sure you can email and ask for a review, but the decision is final.

Accepted Khoury College of Computer Science!

1530 SAT
3.92/4.3 GPA
Took a gap year

11 Likes

Accepted into NU Bound - test optional, 3.3, international applicant with unique extra curriculars

does anyone knows this year’s ed acceptance rate?

Looks like a lot of ED2 got accepted