Northeastern Early Decision and Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Definitely walkable and in fact we walked over to Fenway earlier and it abuts BU. It’s maybe 15-20 minutes.

1 Like

Has anyone seen total admissions statistics so far for NU (including ED1, ED2, and EA)? It looks like BU released theirs…

Not officially and i am keeping an eye out for them. In an earlier post here someone posted a memo from Northeastern that said there were just over 90,000 applications total.

1 Like

90,800 applications just about, source is administration themselves

2 Likes

NUin is not mandatory abroad first semester. Since Covid 2020 NUin has Boston option staying in Westin/Sheraton and most of students take classes are in the campus my DS enjoyed NUin Boston and Westin it was amazing experience and made many friends!! He loved the academics and now in the campus for second semester in Apartment Dorm with this best buddies.

1 Like

Boston location is not available this year.

4 Likes

Any past year applicants who got deferred (or their parents) here on this thread?

If yes, did you get your final decision (admit/deny/WL) along with RD applicants or any sooner?

Thank you!

Hey everyone, I just saw that the ea acceptance rate was only 6 percent…does anyone know if this is true/ or if there is anyway to confirm this. This seems very low compared to other years.

Here is the link: Class of 2026 Early Decision and Early Action Results - College Kickstart

Looks like last year’s EA acceptance rate was 20% (38,000 applicants and 7,500 admitted) and ED was 53% (1900 applicants and 1000 admitted). They had an overenrollment problem last year and I think are being much more cautious this year.

1 Like

Who else got candy hearts today in the mail ?
So cute!

4 Likes

My kid did–said it was the best swag so far.

3 Likes

I told her not to eat them they are just way too cute.

2 Likes

My daughter got them too! Northeastern is definitely winning her heart! :heart:

3 Likes

Were the hearts only for people who have already committed? My daughter got in EA but did not receive any.

No. My son got it 2 days ago. He is not committed yet.

2 Likes

Thanks for mentioning this–I just checked the mail and found the little package :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same for my daughter. She will turn 18 a couple weeks after the cutoff date. She is also accepted to CS.

1 Like

My daughter also. It was such a nice surprise

1 Like

Is the 35k per year?

Yes.

1 Like