Northeastern University 2019 EA

That would not fit the pattern of the past few years.

Are you saying that decisions will be released on the 23rd or later than the 23rd? @ProudDad13

@TomSrOfBoston I think I trust you more than @ProudDad13 with only 5 posts

@kaygall18 I applied undecided but I want to do something with applied calculus. I am considering the straight up mathematics major. Does anyone know if Northeastern’s mathematics major is more geared towards applied math because of how career oriented they are? @PengsPhils

ProudDad’s grammar was messed up(then, devulge), his username is unoriginal, and he’s new to CC. Those characteristics match a prankster, but they also match an admissions person trying to hide their identity lol. @Cholo19

@kaygall18 business and comp sci:)) good luck everyone I really hope it’s this week!!

Finance + Pre-Med. I hope I get in!!!

Oh cool everyone has really diverse interests! I hope we all get in, it’s crazy to think that by the end of this week we might know if we’ll be admitted to NU or not!

Electrical Engineering. Thinking about philosophy or maybe fine arts minor. Like lighting design.

I’m planning to major in architecture

Hey guys I’m new to this chat, but I applied for cell and molecular biology as my major!

I’m applying for bioengineering! Really hope I get in

I applied behavioral neuroscience and hoping to minor in French. Good luck to all!

I applied for behavioral neuroscience, and I would love to major in marine biology!!! Also maybe go on the pre-med track… we’ll see. So nervous, hopefully the decisions come out tomorrow or Thursday rather than the 23rd or later! The waiting is torture!

I applied to major in health science… I’m so nervous ahhhh

Today could be the day!

In hindsight I wish she had applied. At one time it was on her list, but we took it off for some reason.

My daughter applied to Health Science. Really hoping decisions come out today or tomorrow

I applied business administration & health sciences

I almost think that today is more likely than tomorrow. I have a feeling that it won’t be this week though.