Northeastern University 2019 EA

Differentiate between the sincerity of the person making the statement and the factual basis of the matter to which the statement refers. I believe that you believe what you are saying. I am just having a hard time believing the accuracy of the circumstance to which you are referring.

Like I said it’s fine if you doubt what I have said it’s not like your doubts are going to take the acceptance away from my friend ?

@momzilla2D she got it in the portal and she lives in boston about 10 mins from Northeastern. No clue why she heard early.

how does the portal change when you get accepted?

Thats understandable they’re probably sending them out in waves starting yesterday and starting with Boston?

No

@lzd1234 there is a red screen that says wait is over and when you click the next arrow your acceptance letter pops up with the title “you’re in” in big bold letters

Possibly my favorite CC post of all time. Simple and to the point. Cannot wait for 5 pages of speculation now.

TomSrOfBoston
TomSrOfBoston
Registered User Posts: 14,476 Senior Member
Today at 7:32 am
No

tea

We’re about 20 miles from Northeastern. D just checked. No decision posted yet.

So decisions are officially coming out today ?

How do you know?

He doesn’t. Nothing on NEU admissions twitter feed. Nothing on local status checkers for actual applicants on this thread. So far just unsubstantiated hearsay. May be the case. May not. Only time will tell.

@Micc An accepted student will also get a survey right before orientation listing their declared major and asking if they would like to change it.

Good luck to all! 2/1 or before!

For most colleges, you can change your major at anytime up until your sophomore year, so it would make sense that you could change it anytime this summer as well

Why don’t most colleges tell you a date at least a day or two before? I assume they don’t have anything waiting until the last minute, so why do they wait until the day of to notify students that their decisions are coming out? Genuine question.

who’s thinking the decisions will come out today i’m trying not to lose my mind

@Laurac14 , I think they are coming today. I do believe the post saying that a Bostonian received the decision yesterday through Early Action. If it was ready for one, it should be ready for all.

bottom line…are we expecting decisions today or tomorrow?