Northeastern University 2019 RD

Got my acceptance a week ago! Super happy cuz its my first one lol

Decision (and if deferred EA): accepted w/honors college
SAT/ACT (Superscore):1590 (790R/W and 800 M)
GPA (UW/W + Scale Info): 3.96/4.0, 4.1 W i think but my school only weighs my last year or something weird like that and we have like little 2 no AP classes
State/Country: OR
Major: Undeclared
Did you apply for FA?: Yes but idk if its done yet askdhjhf
Honors/NMF/etc?: I got into the honors college if thats what this means

Congratulations to everyone! I hope that they do still have some honors acceptances in March. I have fairly mediocre ECs/community service, but I do have a 4.07/4.3 UW GPA, 35 ACT, and have taken 4 APs this year, so I was thinking that I might have a chance? :-?? I guess I’ll just have to wait and see in a few weeks!

(nevermind - I just read all the posts and my q was answered!)

SO annoyed… emailed Northeastern (and Syracuse) and my guidance department didnt send them my mid-year grades! GRRR!!!

Received an email yesterday asking to confirm if I am still considering Northeastern…anyone else received such an email? Thanks

@southbend yes I did too!

To those who received that email: have you been excepted already or are you still waiting to hear your decision?

Every applicant got the email

@MdgmMom I am still waiting

@MdgmMom I am still waiting as well.

I didn’t get an email…

I am waiting as well.

Yeah I didn’t get one either.

So if you didn’t get the email…what could that mean?

Not sure. I just saw on reddit that apparently every RD applicant got an email that said to withdraw their app if they didn’t want to apply, anymore. Likely a reminder to those with early apps. I got one, seemed procedural. I applied RD.

I applied ea, got deferred, and then sent in a letter of continued interest so that could be why I didn’t get it.

i didn’t get the email either

My son did not get an email either–same situation as @NietzscheRules so I guess NEU knows he is still interested.

Did anyone who sent in a LOCI get the email?