Northeastern University 2019 RD

what is NMF?

@sfruhling National Merit Finalist

wen day does northeastern 5k

@student5430 Huh?

its march 1!!! we’re getting close!! (i hope!)

@TomSrOfBoston any idea of when we can expect to hear back? I know they say by April 1st but I am hoping that it will be sooner.

@joliemorgan Last year decisions came out on 314 starting at 5 PM. Here is last year’s Rd decision thread;
http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/northeastern-university/2053431-northeastern-rd-2022-p32.html

My guess is that they will be out 3/12-3/14 this year but nothing firm.

All of the available speculative information is available in the first post - no one has any further magical answers. Northeastern sometimes tells college counselors a day or two before as warning but they are not supposed to tell students, and info from those sources has been wrong in the past. Everyone just calm down and assume later rather than sooner so you’re surprised instead of disappointed :slight_smile:

@PengsPhils @TomSrOfBoston Was there a rise in RD applicants this year?

@PengsPhils @TomSrOfBoston What is accepted students day like? How is it different than a campus tour?

This is from the New ISEC Complex thread below:

“A bit of additional advice for admitted students day - especially if you are going to similar sessions at multiple schools … try to set up a quick meeting with a faculty member or even a TA with weekend office hours. Make sure you see the classrooms / labs for YOUR STUDENT’S discipline. If you have time - walk up and down Huntington Ave for a couple of blocks to get a feeling for the Northeastern neighborhood.”

Hope they come out soon!

@St678557 It was reported here on CC that EA applications increased 4%. They have not announced the total number of applications yet.

It’s becoming a popular school for sure!

Since Northeastern has scheduled its Honors Welcome Days for March 16 and 17, does that mean that all honors invitations have already been awarded?

Not sure

I thought they release some more honors on the RD decision date? At least, I hope they do…

Any business applicants!?

I’m applying for health science and business administration, if you want to count that :slight_smile:

I applied to the business school RD -