Northeastern University 2019 RD

Has anyone received anything yet?

Does anyone know the dates for the admitted students visit?

@Art__1018 I think NU sent an email and it depends on the college you were accepted into.

When do you think decisions are coming out?

Last year they came out 3/14

i feel like they will come out this wednesday

@TomSrOfBoston and @PengsPhils do you think the RD decisions will be released this week or next?

I hope they are released this week! Hopefully Wednesday !

Again, all possible speculation is in the original post. Err on the side of later than sooner and assume the latest reasonable date. It’s perfectly possible they come out this week (Wednesday deos appear to be the most likely weekday regardless of the week), but generally you’ll have a much nicer time if you assume decisions are released next Thursday.

the last few releases have been wednesdays

Hey guys! I am committed as part of the class of 2023(EA applicant) and I just wanted to wish you guys the best of luck regarding admissions decisions.

Just a few things to note: 1) they come out in waves every hour, so New England will get their decisions first around 4pm EST, followed by other regions. Cali/Washington/Oregon are usually the last ones to find out besides international, and their decisions will be available around 9-10pm EST. 2) you will receive an email stating that your admissions decision is now available- do not read into it. It’s just an email, and won’t give away whether or not you’ve been accepted.

If you guys have any more questions, feel free to ask! Best of luck, and I look forward to seeing you guys in the fall :slight_smile:

I’m so nervous about the decisions!! I hope they do come out this week, but I am afraid this will be my first rejection. Unfortunately, I was deferred from the EA round and looking at people who were rejected last year, my stats are no comparison :confused: How is everyone else feeling?

does anyone know if all the honor invitations have been awarded ?

I am 99% sure that there are still some honors given out on the RD release date, and that not all of them were given out in February

@september202017 RD honors applicants were already notified of their admissions decision. The Honors Welcome Day for admitted students is this weekend, so they wanted to give everyone enough time to make travel accommodations.

@anonymouspersonstudent101 I am also hoping for this week! I’ve only heard back from state schools so far (all of which had at least a 50% acceptance rate), so I’m not really sure what to expect. I’m a little nervous but also excited! ?

Ahh well I guess all we can do is hope :)) Fingers crossed!!

Yeppp

I was deferred EA and just logged onto my portal and my deferral letter disappeared from the portal! We’re close!!!

Omg