Northeastern University 2020 EA

Decision: Accepted into N.U in program
Sat: 1430
GPA: 4.0 uw
State: NJ
Major: Undecided (Explore Program)
Applied for financial aid: Y

According to their twitter, decisions r being released in waves.

Yes, I know itā€™s not ā€œconsideredā€, but thought it might be an indication of interest. Even got a special email saying as he is a legacy he had an extra admissions counselor. Thereā€™s also a little known special program for less well statā€™d applicants who are legacies (1200s SATs, etc) called ContINue. So, they do considered it to an extent. Anyway, because I think heā€™s often being deferred bc of financial need (this is the 4th time at a need aware {every one so far} we are pros at the LOCI. Need something bigger. Maybe a trust fund? LOL

Decision: Accepted
SAT/ACT: 1500 (790 Math/710 English)
GPA: 98.78/100
State/Country: NY
Major: Business
Did you apply for FA?: Yes

11 AP classes during high school career

Good luck to everyone else!

Has it always said your counselor in the top right of your portal?

so disappointed! Decision: Deferred

Highlighting this from the original post for everyone:

Good luck and hang in there!

Accepted from NJ about 5:15 ish
SAT: 1500
GPA: 3.96 weighted

For people accepted NUin- does it tell you that on that first page that says ā€œthe wait is overā€¦congratsā€¦click here for next stepsā€ I couldnā€™t get past that page before it crashed again

@aidangag
Congratulations!! Great program. You can go on youtube and watch the last couple of years short videos on NUin experiences that the students made. It helps you get a feel for the programs.
NUinItaly, NUinLondon, NUingreece, NUinIreland, NUincanada. You get the idea! All the kids make them at the end of the program.

Thanks, not help right now :frowning:

I still canā€™t get into the portal and I live in NYC. Ugh this is frustrating

i am getting an error message when I click on my portal- Iā€™m from MD, is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Decision: Deferred
SAT/ACT: 34 superscore
GPA: 3.96UW/4.4W
Major: Engineering Undecided
state: NY
I applied for financial aid
Kill me

Yes it has

Decision: Accepted!! Hooray #1 choice
SAT/ACT: 1500 (770Math/730 English)
ACT: 34
GPA: 99/100
Major: Business/Communication
Did you apply for FA?: No
Lots of APs, honors, EC, and a job

Visited twice, met with student in Business

D is over the moon!!

Yes I am getting the same thing. Do you think our decision will be out at 6? (MD)

Yea i think our decisions will be out at 6 (MD)

Decision: Accepted
SAT/ACT: SAT-1470, ACT-36
GPA: 3.8 UW/4.0 W
Major: CAMD undecided
Did you apply for FA?: yes

8 APs throughout high school- 1 in sophomore year, 4 in junior, 3 in senior

I am so sorry:( it is such a frustrating and maddening process. Iā€™m not even going to try to placate you with ā€œitā€™s ok, hang in thereā€ because it just sucks.

@JF9

Where do you see that on their Twitter? I do not see waves mentioned in either of their messages on NUAdmissions Twitter. It was known ahead they would be released in waves. From the looks of NY people still waiting this year it just does not to fit.