Northeastern University 2020 EA

@jas766
Ugh, hang in there. I know they still award scholarships in RD after being deferred EA. It’s not over yet!!

For the people who got their decisions, did you get an email first? And did anyone from PA get their decision?

i didn’t get an email & i can’t access the portal so? i’m not sure what to do with that

jas766: I am so sorry that you were deferred. But at least you still have a chance! Your grades and extracurriculars are so strong. Keep showing interest; maybe they made a mistake; I bet you’ll get in! I don’t know how many people get in off the deferred list but I hope you do!

amb825: I didn’t receive any form of communication from NU. I went to the Application Status Check site and the letters were there. Good luck!

I didn’t even get the email yet

anyone from midwest gotten decisions yet?

On the west coast, but kept refreshing and did finally get in the portal but no update yet.

Anyone from PA/Philly hear back yet?

I am in Pennsylvania and my decision is not released either.

Here from Michigan! I have not received anything yet.

I got in from philly

Totally…this is a first for us. All other decision releases have gone smoothly. At first the portal was just really slow and would not open, now the page isn’t even accessible. Not expecting good news, but just want to know at this point.

Decision: Accepted (University Honors Program)
SAT/ACT: 1510/34
GPA: 4.0
State/Country: PA
Major: Computer Science
Did you apply for FA?: Yes

Is the NU in program not as hard to get into?

Decision: Accepted: Deans scholarship, $56,000
SAT/ACT: 1500
GPA: 4.18
State/Country: MA
Major: Business/psychology
Did you apply for FA?: NO

Philly here and still not loading. sad

Philly suburbs, just got into portal but there is no decision?

Decision: Deferred
SAT/ACT: 34
GPA: 102/100
State/Country: NJ
Major: Environmental Studies and Political Science
Did you apply for FA?: Yes

Big Ls 0_o

Anyone from FL get anything yet?