Northeastern University 2020 EA

Nothing here (Minnesota) either - but D20 hasn’t put in an enrollment deposit. I’m not sure if it went to everyone, or just those who have committed.

In Cali, son got his yesterday. Hasn’t signed yet.

Got ours today - a full week after Valentine’s day, but it’s still fun to get stuff like this

Conversation hearts.

I have a package coming from woburn MA - listed on USPS . I don’t have any outstanding orders - could it be these candies?

I think those candies were just a Valentine’s Day special from Northeastern. If you didn’t get them on Valentine’s Day, I don’t think you’re getting them.

Son received a formal welcome letter yesterday - this is from the department/major he admitted into with more details etc. He earlier received the big-fat envelope from uni - this current one is more specific to him (combined major) - its not a big package. Maybe its something similar for you (?)

West Coast kid got it yesterday fwiw. Slow mail!

I was deferred, is it too late to write a LOCI? If it isn’t, who should I write/address my letter to: my admissions counselor, dean of admissions, or just the admissions committee in general? And where/who would I send it to: my admissions counselor or application status portal?

@iLikeGoodFood I guess better late than never. I think you upload it to your application portal. But you can look at this thread to see what other people did.

@iLikeGoodFood I sent my LOCI to my admissions counselor on Wednesday and they accepted it, so you might still have time.

I sent my LOCI to northeastern and the status says “OK”, does it mean the admissions officer looked at it

Is anybody is going to attend Honor Welcome day on Sunday, March 29 2020 from NJ. If so please let me know , We are planning to attend.

We’re planning to attend the Business/Honors day on 3/28/20. From Chicago.
We visited for the first time last week, and NEU moved to the top of my daughter’s list.

@ kmmord, Nice your daughter liked NEU, first time trip,No idea. I was hesitant first after hear from you , our trip is confirmed. My daughter CS major. Good luck .?Thank you so much.

Ugh, D20 who did not get into honors just got an email inviting her to Honors welcome day and they will pay for travel? She can’t go that weekend anyway, but did anyone else get this email who (I think?) should not have?

Yup, she said she’s in a group chat and it was mistakenly sent to everyone.

My daughter also got the extended deadline email regarding honors. She didn’t think she had gotten into honors. Thanks to this group, we can move on since it looks like it was sent in error.

I got an email today regarding them paying for my travel to honors college accepted students day -I didn’t see or get anything in the mail from them about the honors college prior to this. Is this an accident or did I just not see any acceptances to the honors program?

Will Northeastern University pay for travel for students who actually did actually get accepted into the honors program though? This seems like a pretty cool perk.