Northeastern University 2021 EA

yeah thats really weird i agree

Ugh. If sheā€™s lying that is so frustrating. Like the 3rd time itā€™s happened so far.

3 Likes

Honestly yeah pretty fishy to me

where?

1 Like

i agree like a 10% acceptance rate would be CRAZY considering they donā€™t have a huge ED pool and they tend to have a low RD acceptance rateā€¦would just not make sense

Does northeastern consider AP scores?

I mean they did have 36,000 EA apps this yearā€¦

yes if you self reported them in the portal

But at the same time they accepted half of ed applicants and 36k people applied early action I think

2 Likes

So this random person on Reddit said. Could be bs

2 Likes

Okay, thank you

I donā€™t even think they consider ap scores that much until after youā€™re accepted for credit

wait if you self reported act/sat scores in the common app testing section you donā€™t have to report them again in the portal right?

thank you! so decisions should be released around 3?

Yeah most schools donā€™t. I just went test optional so Iā€™m looking for anything I can get lmao

1 Like

Yes u did. It stated it in the email they sent and on the portal. Even if u sent official scores they wanted you too.

1 Like

Thanks! I think all of us are just being cautious because there were a few people spreading misinformation yesterday.

2 Likes

oops

My guess is youā€™ll probably just be considered as a test optional applicant now.

1 Like

oh noā€¦ thank you! so thereā€™s no way theyā€™re going to see my scores at all?