Northeastern University 2021 EA

I just logged onto my portal and it took a little longer to load this time so I got excited… AH I just want them to release them already

2 Likes

USNews uses the 6 year graduation rate so it doesn’t affect the rankings. Forbes however uses the 4 year grad rate and that hurts Northeastern in their ranking.

2 Likes

environmental engineering here hopefully we see each other around :slight_smile:

is there a possibility that decisions will be released today?

Decisions have never been released on Mondays or Fridays in the past. So it is extremely unlikely.

7 Likes

oh okay thank you!

i mean if you think about it, nothing about this year’s admissions cycle has been typical to prior years.

5 Likes

Another fake. Always check when they joined before believing

3 Likes

Lol that’s the third straight day of someone saying it’s out when it’s not. I don’t get what is the point of spreading misinformation.

3 Likes

An alias account of momforjesus29. Ignore the troII.

6 Likes

Bored people with nothing better to do in their lives.

8 Likes

Does financial aid package come with offer of admission?

1 Like

Yes, if your financial documents were marked complete/recieved at least 10 business days ago.

3 Likes

omg taylor swift i love your work

8 Likes

y’all this is the best thread on this website… we got nicki AND taylor :star_struck:

8 Likes

Does anyone ever just apply regular decision? I was required to as an early highschool graduate but now I’m worried all the spots will be filled

There are 36,000 EA applicants. The RD pool is a bit smaller so perhaps 30,000. There will be room for Rd applicants.

In the past the EA and RD acceptance rates are about the same.

1 Like

That’s good to hear. A bit disappointed that I couldn’t apply early action, but I get their reasoning.

Sorry to be “that” person, but does anyone know the probability that we hear next week?

they have to release it next week. they don’t release on weekends