Northeastern University 2021 EA

Emails are sent typically after the results are released. If you keep an eye on this thread you will know when they start to come out.

Is the portal really slow for anyone else?

1 Like

Yes extremely slow for me! Thought decisions were out

1 Like

yup itā€™s taking so long to load. it said unable to load

yup. my portal took forever to load. didnā€™t end up being able to get into it actually.

i hope that means something

NUAdmissions will post on Twitter when they are out. No point is checking constantly. Turn on notifications for them and the second they post then decisions will come out.

1 Like

same actually, mine doesnā€™t want to load to the normal page

My portal isnā€™t loading either. This better mean they uploading results rnā€¦

1 Like

Never mind it just loaded. No change :confused:

Nothing for me either

My portal isnā€™t loading either (superrrrrrrr slow). Actually as Iā€™m typing this I opened my portal and itā€™s still the normal checklist. My guess is theyā€™re uploading results now for a release that isnā€™t today but in the coming few days. Itā€™s already pretty late in the day and I feel like they would at least announce it the day of early on.

Mine took forever to load. Maybe theyā€™re releasing later tonight?

They usually announce at the same time they release them, so if it is a 7pm release like people suspect then it could be today!

2 Likes

anybody know what day of the week they released decisions last yr?

iā€™m pretty sure it was the 22nd, not sure what exact day though, iā€™m assuming that was a thursday.

1 Like

It was Wednesday, January 22nd at 4pm EST but that was when they sent them out in waves.

1 Like

just curiousā€¦is it letting you guys log in after 1 try or 2 tries?

1 for me

Does the portal usually glitch before they are released?