Northeastern University 2021 EA

I’m graduating 2nd in my grade, 97.81/100 gpa, two APs, 3 duel enrollment (including Syracuse), 99/100 gpa for this year (98 in AP calc) captain of 2 sports, Harvard model UN award winner, student council, peer mentoring

Just nervous bc I didn’t take super challenging courses but I am graduating a year early and my school only offers 5 APs total

I also had a 30 ACT, and I decided to apply test-optional. My school counselor worked at a Northeastern couple of years ago, and she said that they are not excited to take people with low stats if not international, because university’s average scores are essential in some rankings, and Northeastern is really keen on ranking higher.
(I hope that she is not entirely right, and stats are not everything you know!)

1 Like

human services for me!

Me too! Good luck everyone!

My daughter applied for journalism too. Good luck!

1 Like

Anyone else apply to the math program lol?

1 Like

I ended up doing bio psychology but I was going to apply to the math program, great program

only had to click log-in once to get in to the portal today, anyone else? hoping for a 4pm decision release today!

1 Like

Yes!!

Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t come out today lol.

12 Likes

same lol

When logging in does it say “Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0.8 or greater is required for viewing documents.” at the bottom? Not sure if this is new or I just haven’t seen it!

i see that too, but since it’s before i log in, i don’t think it’s anything student-specific

Do you think it could be a sign that decisions are coming soon?

i doubt it. that’s been there forever

1 Like

possibly, but i don’t think we can read into it too much. we already know they’re coming in the next few days lol

1 Like

It asks me to sign in twice right now. Maybe decisions are not coming out today… I am already not believing in it anymore

It’s supposed to come out in 4 hours. I wouldn’t lose hope right now.

what makes you think that double sign in is a tell for the decision release?

1 Like

3 hours* sorry