Northwestern Class of 2027 Official Thread

Hmm. Does everyone have NU pop up on their IDOC portal? If so, what documents do you see on the NU portal for fin aid? I only see the CSS, Fafsa, and IDOC on my NU portal.

1 Like

Anyone get a CSS fee waiver request? I got one on 17th. It’s so confusing for me. I am very worried about my decision.

1 Like

They’re in my IDOC, but I only have those three in my NU portal. Tbh, I would guess that it’s the same for everyone domestic who applied for aid.

3 Likes

I see. Guess all we can do is wait now.

1 Like

Yeah. Btw, do we know what time today decisions come out?

5 Likes

Del.

can you submit without the yellow box message?

It’s disabled. They know about it

1 Like

Does anyone think they track who checked and somehow penalizes them?

1 Like

I can still access the sign up but still get the same message when trying to submit

1 Like

yep, my uncle works for them and they give anyone who tried a 2nd look on their app to waitlist/reject them instead of accept, DO NOT TRY IT’S DANGEROUS

4 Likes

this is everyone in this thread’s daily reminder to not take everything you see on the internet seriously lmao

2 Likes

Does anyone know when decisions are coming out today
Are we thinking 5 pm cst or 7 pm cst

So far WashU and UChicago sent out results from 5- 6 pm in waves, so I’m assuming that Northwestern might do something similar.

Good Luck to everyone !!!

2 Likes

I just looked at last year’s thread. It came around 4PM CST.

8 Likes

no portal updates…is it supposed to be around 5?

That’s what I am thinking since it would be 4 CST

3 Likes

didn’t someone say 5:30 to 7:30?

decisions are out!

2 Likes

Very disappointed son was rejected. 36 ACT, 13 APs, high average, good ECs, etc. Good luck all.

1 Like

yikes. Which college?