Notre Dame Leadership Seminar 2022

They are now saying “on or by the 21st”. It’s amazing that they can’t commit to a date and put all these kids out of their misery. Is it that difficult to have a results date set early on in the process, so that everyone can plan their summer accordingly? Seems unfair on applicants.

1 Like

Yes, I sent my ACT

Has anyone gotten a yes?

Uploaded my SAT score during application. However, my uploaded transcript only included 1st and 2nd year cause our Junior 1st semester grades wouldn’t appear on the transcript until late February. Has anyone here had the same transcript issues?

Nothing in my portal yet. Is it supposed to come out on Monday 21?

I’m not sure what the date of decisions will be. Seems a bit open ended but definitely by the 21st. I applied for environment.

1 Like

can you guys share the stats

Of acceped candidates? No one knows if they’ve gotten in yet tho

It has now been a week and one day since they posted on Twitter and Instagram that results would come out “next week”. Brace yourselves!

I don’t think they will release decisions until the 21st. The week after announcement is probably more figurative than literal

I am not sure how one can interpret “next week” figuratively. It’s a fairly simple concept.

After they posted the tweet, they tried to justify it by saying they would notify applicants “on or by the 21st”.

Results are out!!! I got accepted!

I got accepted too. Power of Investing

1 Like

Global issues^^ will see you there!

My D got accepted to Power of Investing. (email rcvd 5:47 pm CST)

Congrats everyone!! I got waitlisted to environment

Can people share their stats please

For those who got in, can you share which state are you from?

got waitlisted.
36 ACT / 4.30 GPA
good luck fellas o7

waitlisted to power of investing