Notre Dame Leadership Seminar 2022

Has anyone that has been rejected gotten an email? Still no email.

Rejected

My D got in to power of investing. The email was in her junk email.

Wonder how many applicants got waitlisted?

can you share her stats please. have a rejection here.

Her SAT 1550/GPA 4.69

Would anyone like to join a group for admitted students? On some social media platform, not sure yet

6 Likes

Does anyone have stats for past years for how many kids get off the waitlist?

My daughter was accepted to The Environment seminar. Stats: 1500 SAT / 104 weighted average.

2 Likes

Congrats! Did she have impressive environment related extracurriculars?

Not specifically environment related but science related. She has a lot of leadership positions that I think helped round out her essay.

Thanks for the response! What types of science extracurriculars and leadership positions if you don’t mind me asking? I am considering for next year, wish to understand what the profile would be like for a strong candidate as your daughter. Really appreciate your help!!

let’s do it

1 Like

I don’t think one size fits all. I would suggest taking leadership positions in clubs and classes that you are passionate about… and will round out a great transcript and test scores.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Does anyone know when they announce results regarding waitlisted applicants?

I am guessing after April 22. (Selected applicants need to respond by April 22).

How many applicants are waitlisted? Is it only a select few?

Nah many people seem to have been waitlisted. Also not many people get off, if any

I just rejected my acceptance, so that’s at least one opening in The Environment seminar. Good luck!