Notre Dame Leadership Seminar 2022

are they just getting back to ppl who got in? Although, last year I think they informed ppl even if they did not get off the waitlist.

It would be nice to know if anyone heard regarding the waitlist. The initial letter made it sound like you would be notified either way, so it is a little unsettling that there was no communication. Would be easier to move on if the “what if” wasn’t hanging out there.

1 Like

are you catholic?

One would have thought that an email would have been received either way by their own defined decision deadline. However, I am assuming that I did not get in since nothing has been received nor is anything on my portal.

Hi, I’m a current student at Notre Dame and I was admitted to LS 2 years ago. I’m from India (US citizen) and I’m sorry to hear that despite your accomplishments, you didn’t get into LS. Admissions processes are definitely a crapshoot, and too opaque, but I promise you that the people who work in admissions are genuinely kind and absolutely not racist. I will be an RC for LS this year, and in my interactions, everyone at pre-college is very respectful and looking to help out. I hope you still consider ND during your application process.

1 Like

Hi all, and congratulations! For those of you in the Investing seminar - would you mind sharing a little bit about what you think made you a strong candidate for the program? My child is considering this for next year but they really don’t have any business-related extracurriculars. Thanks very much!

@Marzipane GPA/class_rank/SAT/recommendations are very important. Activities like these can help: DECA, FBLA, Investment Club, Economics Club

I got waitlisted this year - anyone can share if the waitlisted students of 2022 gotin? any idea of % of waitlisted students who got in ?

I don’t know the percentage that got in off of waitlist but my brother did. So it does happen. Fingers crossed!

Hi. Would you be able share your thoughts on the impact of the LS on your decision (and the decisions of other students in the program) to apply to ND, and how those students fared in getting admitted to ND?

Thanks much!