Notre Dame Scholars 2023

Hey ya’ll!
I know that several people were nominated for a semi-finalist for Notre Dame’s scholarship. I was just wondering if their Kira portal allows you to view the question before you actually try your attempt at submitting it. Thanks!

has everyone who is a semi-finalist been notified and how? Email?

I believe it was just the people who did an REA that got the notification. More to come for those who did RD.

1 Like

Anyone from RD round received the email from Notre Dame about ND scholars program?

Yes . RD applicant . Got email yesterday .

What kind of questions to expect . Does anyone know ?

Ashish_Gupta1, which state are you from?

New Jersey

@Ashish_Gupta1 @Sunderkarma Did you guys hear back from anything yet? I know that the Stamps and bigger scholarships means more interviews in March. So I think people should have heard something by now but I haven’t heard anything yet.

My Daughter submitted her interview on the virtual platform on 19th Feb. I think that was the last date for submission. We were not expecting to hear back in a week. Probably a couple of more weeks?

When did you submit your application/interview

I submitted my application late January. That was because I did REA and received the invitation a lot earlier. I’m really hoping to hear back soon.

i received a finalist email today

My daughter did not become a finalist; we got a rejection email today. BTW, the way the email is worded, it seems ~100% that she got into Notre Dame, just not the scholarship - I don’t want to read too much into this, but the email was very complimentary.

Can you share what the email said?

Still waiting here

Received it Friday in an email as well. Will be on campus in March and scholarship decisions will be announced at end of month.

Which scholarship were you guys chosen for?

1 Like

I received as well, but mine invited to be on campus in April

Great! Did ND travel agency contact you yet? Thanks