NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

Go to nyu home and then work and click the zoom link

Can you send me the link please. I honestly have no idea what NYU home is

Its through your app. I can’t send a link

I cant because it says i have to verify the link on my NYU email which i dont have. Which im pretty sure is a sign that im rejected.

Weird? I logged in using net id which is the same I use for my app portal.

Honestly in my opinion these signs do mean something. They wouldn’t just randomly do something to some applicant’s portals and not do it to others. Doesn’t make any sense.

I cant login to the ZOOM link. I can login to NYU home.

The zoom link is through nyu home

I can access NYU home, but i cant access the zoom link. When i click on it it redirects me to Zoom and then asks me to verify a link that was sent on my NYU email.

For me it said I have to confirm my email address and that it sent an email to my netid@nyu.edu but obvi I don’t know how to access this atm

I do however have access to my Stern gmail

That is what I was asking lol

yes! same. Makes sense. IDK why or even how we’ll be able to access our emails at this moment given that we haven’t enrolled.

When you get accepted they will post the link to your nyu hold page to active the email

Nevertheless, I find it extremely unfair that colleges aren’t increasing their acceptances this year.

I can access the library , classes, and when I go to Albert it says I can make my housing deposit which is 1000$

Ikr
 I thought NYU would have fewer applicants this year because of covid and everything and I assumed that there would be fewer international applicants. I was so wrong.

Can you please send a screenshot. I’d like to see what it looks like exactly.

I don’t have access to the library, but I do have access to my Stern gmail. I also have no applications + one box. Don’t know which “sign” is most credible lol

The email thing is the most credible

1 Like

Hundred percent dude. Everyone though the same thing. It’s absurd that so many people applied. No doubt many dreams have been crushed, Mine included,