NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

ik all that but housing thing is just way too ‘coincidental’ and the fact that it worked for most ED1 lol

Sorry lol but what did your housing say?

■■■■■ DC

I think that if you look up the reddit for ed 1 a few students said they had dc and got in. I think if you just look up nyu ed 2 on here its the second link.

however, it does make sense that the “no apps” got accepted since they are fewer in number. It wouldn’t make sense if NYU accepted so many people.

ah… well yeah

You mean you can log into stern email account and send email from there?

Alright guys my housing form page shows this

Attention

Thank you for your interest in housing at NYU. Due to a technical issue, service may be temporarily interrupted. Not to worry! Please check back later to complete your application. Thank you!

tf does this mean does everyone see this and what does this mean?

Does this mean more results are being updated or has the site randomly crashed

Have any of guys been able to activate your NYU Net ID?

mine still says no applications available

Alright enough of the CAS and Tisch and Stern Students, Tandon Students tell me what your screen shows and your stats.

for some reason, i have a very strong feeling that the housing indicator means something. They wouldn’t just remove something for some students for no reason. Why go through all that pain for a couple of students. I don’t want to believe it but I think there’s something going on there.

I dont know man, I guess I dont want to believe it because I dont want to be rejected but I mean it can also mean nothing.

if it were a glitch dont you think it would be temporary?

Its not a glitch. Maybe it does mean something. But I dont want this to be over. The past 3 weeks have been hell for me. I just… I need this. NYU is everything to me. I guess I have to man up and accept defeat then.

you don’t have to accept defeat at all. NYU’s my dream too. There’s nothing I won’t give up to go there. No schools are on par with NYU in my opinion. Perhaps, the whole housing app thing is inverted this time. We don’t know. 3 days to go let’s wait and see.

It wouldn’t make sense if it was inverted. In the poll, a lot more people has DC than no applications… i doubt they would accept that many DC people.

then whatever people are assuming is probably correct. Guess my dreams gone down the drain .

Can you guys access zoom? And see your email?

What’re you talking about?