NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

Plus who even knows. I’ve looked through forms going back to the class of 2023 … these claims are mixed

does that mean people with DC still have a chance?

Yeah who knows… But I’m only basing it off of the ED1 people last month since it seems accurate.

Yes 100%

If you dont mind your stats?

Dude I love you, you have given me hope. is that confirmed that we have a chance, like do you have proof and all?

The only indicator that is 99% accurate is the stern email

Your stats too?

I don’t know how to upload screenshots but just look through the forms going back a few years

93% predicted CBSE international student
FULL PAY
105 TOEFL

Good Essays and LOR
Co-Founder of a CTF team
Couple of top 100 international ranks in multiple CTF contests
over 100+ hours courses on Udemy
Proficiency in 2 CS languages and knowledge in 5
Tutor to my Sister for 3 years
100+ hours Competitive coding experience
knowledge and courses in over 10 different field of CS

1 Like

Yeah you’re getting in

lol I have spring DC mate, chances of me getting in are slim. My essay tho was awesome IMO. i wrote about how when i was 7 i fell in a pool and nearly drowned and then overcame that fear in by the time I was 9 and how it taught me to face my battles and all

The spring DC conspiracy is baseless

Mine disappeared it says no apps at all. But I’ve looked through forms going back and a lot of them are mixed

Its based off of the ED1 Applicants 1 month ago… and there is a strong correlation.

there is no 100% indicator lol

thats not how it works

i have one box on my portal that says update personal info and housing that says no apps. i cant get onto the library or classes tho so idk what all this means. i honestly dont think this stuff means much there may be some correlation but we shouldn’t go off of this 100%. good luck to everyone on tuesday and know that whatever happens is meant to be! you will find happiness wherever the universe takes u

I agree! This sample size is way to small. We are only hearing from a small group of students. In order to figure out if anything of this is true, you would need to have a much larger group of students.

dude where. I couldn’t find any person. Could you send their reddit username?