NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

he was basically saying that he was over qualified to get in and that the indicators were wrong because of how he was too good of a student to not get in.

1 Like

Ps: there’s a difference between flexing and being narcissistic

bruh don’t act like if you did that much and worked your ass off and you see you getting rejected from a school you had a shot at you would be devastated. I would be

i understand if you don’t want to think much of any of the rumors because they make you feel bad, but saying that the rumors mean nothing can make other people feel bad and lose whatever hope they had.

everyone is stressed so let everyone believe what they want!!! good luck to everyone and we will just have to wait until Tuesday. :partying_face: hope we can all see each other on campus in the fall

1 Like

why does james seem like one of his alternative accounts?

1 Like

he didn’t get rejected. he said “these fools think I can get rejected LMFAOAOOA”

That is pure narcissism, and as I mentioned unacceptable behaviour

lmao he cap about calling the admissions office when they was closed breh

bruh I wouldn’t be talking about unacceptable behavior, aren’t you that kid that was so sure about these indicators and even posted on reddit abt. You spreading yea “100% sure correlation” that’s unacceptable behavior

also I seriously doubt any single person on this website hasn’t done their absolute best in their apps, so under no circumstance is his behaviour excused.

James u is buggin buggin imma be fr w u

1 Like

bruh chill this is a college confidential chat your not putting him on trial. BRUH HE NOT HURTING YOU, stop acting like you got assaulted or something

everyone being the keyword proving your sentence wrong

your the definition of a snowflake moron, arent you the one that said guys stop arguing we are under stress and then go insult that kid

why does james seem like one of his alternative accounts? He came out of no where and his account was made today lmaoooooo

2 Likes

I don’t really see the point in this back and forth which just involves calling people toxic. arguing about whether or not these little rumors are true isn’t going to change the decision you receive LOL

1 Like

the fact that everyone is under stress does not mean they can trash me under any circumstances. If someone stopped spilling BS ab me I wouldn’t have any reason to attack back

yall are weird asl lmao. goddam

4 Likes

nah bruh some ppl just are ass holes abt like that guy but other ppl have no applications and are like its no indicators so everyone chill.

dude im 99% sure you’re a fake account lol

1 Like

does no app and 1 button mean im chillin lmao. if so imma dip outta here