NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

yes that is me, that was when I originally thought it was true but after doing research, I realized I was wrong

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:

keep spreading the truth my boy!!!

yes, that is why I was first introduced to this rumor and I thought It was tru, but realized it was actually wrong

1 Like

dude you aint Jesus-

bruh yea throw more at me

you gotta crush on me? Im living in yo mind rent free that you cant stop hating

5th grade comeback or?

lol ur the silly research guy who thinkgs he is obligated to get in because his app is soooo good. just cuz I say “correlation” doesnt mean im saying it was hunnid unlike the reddit5775 mf

2 Likes

yeah he was listing all his accomplishments and stats and it looked so arrogant. it was multiple times too…

4 Likes

bruh chill let him live

2 Likes

holy ■■■■ can y’all just shut up lol. no need to argue. decision date is in 2 days

2 Likes

bruh why you attacking him, he just stated his accomplishment, how does that hurt you

don’t act like you never flexed on anyone

isn’t he the “these fools say I’m rejected LMFAOAOAOA” dude? xD

he was saying he deserved to get in bc of his basic ass researhc lmao bet he pubbed inna youth journal

1 Like

prolly if you get into NYU you gonna flex that, we are 17 years olds, we flex, how does that hurt you

poopoo

everyone is under stress, we are here to discuss, not flex our accomplishments and say “these fools think I’m rejected even tho I did research LMFAOAOAO”

1 Like

nice…5th grade comeback ass