NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

they would have kept 2 boxes since they assume people might chnage their major or some essay info if deferred or WL

You can’t do that when you’re deferred or WL. Because they specifically ask you not to but they also send you a form to do that on

wow, I wonder what percent submit scores

A lot more people applied because they don’t have to submit scores, which is why they’re receiving so many applications and only accepting a few

I saw someone say that they might come out at 3 or 4 est is that true

it was nearly impossible to take the test

the sooner the better lol

I think so

Talking to you guys helps! When we aren’t talking about indicators lol, thanks guys!

1 Like

we got this guys! though going to nyu is an amazing opportunity for anyone, we will end up where we need to be. This is a short part of our lives, and it is truly dependent on the student (not the school) what we make of it. This experience is simply a tool not our entire future. i believe in us all!

10 Likes

Guys less than two hours!

My weak ass heart can’t take the suspense anymore tbh :weary:

3 Likes

When will the decisions come out? And good luck everyone!

Assuming 3 or 4

1 Like

nyu really be pushing it on twitter uhm

4 Likes

Bruh what if they just reject us all, like I know it won’t happen but they’re having a lil too much fun with this

1 Like

ikr. its getting weird y’all

“Due to twitter complications and inability to process NYU will be closing forever thanks and RIP”

3 Likes

key

the nyu portal or atleast the twitter thing on it seems to update every 5 minutes, interesting