NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

In Albert when you click "View Application Status? Cause that doesn’t work for me either. I have the original email with my status link from when I first applied saved to get to my application.

1 Like

It doesn’t work on a phone, only PC

It doesn’t work on PC for me

Mine still works. Weird.

My daughter just logged in to her applicant’s portal at NYU and she just found out that she has now a student account. Anyone knows what this means?

how does she know she has a student account? like what can she see on the portal that signifies this?

She clicked on the housing portal and she was directed to the student account details including payments, deposit, etc… We’ve browsed around and some said that it’s not an indication of acceptance. Anyway, still keeping our fingers crossed

im personally not able to find or see any of these indicators (applied to Stern), it might be a good sign for you! good luck x

Thank you! Good luck, too! It ain’t over yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

At you talking about nyu albert or nyu global
home? Those can lead to the housing portal

everyone has the ability to make deposits, even for the fall semester

it’s been said so many times in here but the only indicator is the housing portal saying “no apps”. and maybe the stern email. those are the only indicators and they won’t start for a little longer. also they probably haven’t even reached a decision on some of your apps

1 Like

the past years mlk scholars have been announced in the week of march 15-20, so fingers crossed!

What is mlk Scholars? Do you apply for it or are you randomly chosen?

in the common app, you have a choice where you can say yes or no to apply for the mlk scholars. its basically a prestigious scholarship where one does an additional essay and they usually give students 30-45k a year not including their need based fin aid, you also have the chance of spending your first year traveling abroad in a fully funded trip that grants you a bunch of research and internship opportunities. its just a program that focuses on extending mlk jr’s legacy and its acceptance rate is like .25 percent i believe. the great thing is that RD applicants are awarded the scholarship 2 weeks before admissions decisions

Did it have a restriction on who could apply

nope! and even if you didn’t apply for freshman year, if you’re an nyu student you can apply again sophomore year

The only NYU interviews i know of is the one i got for the HEOP/STEM program for NY residents

just to double check with everyone. can everyone log in to the ‘nyu home’ portal?

looks like this