NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

the application status one? that’s pretty weird since i can still access mine

jk it works. the wifi where i’m at is wack

1 Like

How do I check my stern email?

does anyone with waitlist undergraduate NOT live in nyc metro area? bc if it is a waitlist for housing bc u dont need it, it would make sense if only ppl from nyc and surrounding would have waitlist undergrad

1 Like

Hm, that makes sense but I unfortunately cannot confirm since I’m a commuter

The 2 other ppl in this thread + me who ive seen have waitlist undergrad indicated that they live somewhere in the nyc metro area(i think) so that could make sense

kinda makes sense ig because some people can do the trick and the trick stims off of the summer only… I live in OH nd i was like updated on the first day to summer only :man_shrugging:t5:

well some ppl have academic year first year and some ppl have academic year waitlist undergrad except ppl w waitlist undergrad were accepted last year so I was thinking living in nyc could be the reason it says waitlist undergrad

1 Like

Some people say they got accepted with summer only so thats my only hope at this point man idk

For those who skimmed through the class of 22,23 and 24 discussions, was there anyone who got accepted with “spring plus summer”?

my other idea is that I think those 2 ppl also did a summer program, and I did a academic year program and the nyu website seems to imply that the housing waitlist is only for returning students

so the housing portal might consider us to be returning students even if we werent technical undergrad students and thus list it as waitlist undergrad instead of first year

the only problem is there is quite a few people who also has waitlist and i doubt all did classes with nyu

I thought i only saw 2 + me and they both did summer programs and I did an academic program (but not a class for credit)

but it could also be the nyc thing

or i could just be flat wrong idk just a theory

1 Like

yea that my point. There are alot of people who have the waitlist thing and i dont think u all did the stuff through nyu

I did a summer program and I have three tabs after my button disappeared: Spring 2021, Summer 2021, Academic Year 2021-2022

I have the exact same as urs (i saw ur imgur link earlier)

1 Like

Thought I wasn’t supposed to have that spring button according to common patterns but it might be due to my program

man im the only summer only mf in here huh :pensive: sheesh

that was also what I was thinking, and I did stuff over the academic year in early 2020

1 Like

Lol I’ve been telling myself to stop thinking about the indicators but it feels comfortable to always log into this thread

2 Likes