NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

this one is more comprehensive with the options

niceee we’re actually getting answers. this is cool, also i have access to individual responses so i’ll be able to figure out if any correlation is going on between the housing portal + the day it was updated

bless

once i get enough responses i’ll start sharing my finds. so far we have 9 :slight_smile: edit: wow i did not know this many people got updated today! it didn’t seem like it in the forum

1 Like

guys im so scared for wednesday this has been my literal dream school since 9th grade :pleading_face:

3 Likes

first update: our “acceptance rate” if we assume summer/summer + academic is acceptance is currently 19%

how do we check housing portals?

housing.nyu.edu/apply

2 Likes

if we assume this data is accurate:
1.) the majority of people with summer/summer and academic year came in that first wave on thursday, with the rest on friday. this may or may not suggest a wave theory
2.) a majority of people updated on monday got spring + summer. everyone in our data set did however i cannot assume this for the rest of NYU applicants who do not peruse this forum
3.) overall, the majority of people are getting updated today. this is our second wave. we will likely get a third wave tomorrow

it’s important obviously to not freak out over this but i do enjoy finding correlations in obscure data sets :wink:

anyone else’s button turn green.

can you take a picture?

green??? photo pls

so its like we said before? people in the beginning had summer and summer + academic? housing was based on waves so far?

h ttps://i.gyazo.com/9cfe394816efafbc45e05c4eff39616f.png
delete the space after the h

yes and now we have data to prove it which is pretty cool. the power of statistics :smile:

1 Like

what does your housing portal look like by any chance? thats really odd

I see you…

bruh why is ur button green uhhh

the statistics kinda make sense to me even if its low participation right now but the wave that started today is like 60% versus the 20% from thurdsay and friday

has anyone tried to email their nyu email to see if it works? i did mine but it doesn’t work :confused: