NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Now I can’t log into my housing portal. Lol.

I went from nyu home to nyu life to housing forms

Ok, I got on. It took longer to load, but I have no changes to my housing.
It still says Summer 2020 with NYU NYC and Summer 2021 with NYU Washington D.C.
Can I ask about your stats by any chance?
I keep seeing people talking about seeing Academic Year with waitlist but nobody with only Academic Year. I bet it will change a lot before admissions are released.

I don’t get it, why does it say Washington DC and not New York since we are applying to NYC campus?

I have a 35 act and probably around 700 community service hours, Id say my ECs are my strong point. My school doesn’t calculate gpa but NYU was ranked as a high target for me based off my schools acceptance data, I’m also a legacy but we don’t donate.

What school did you apply to.
I haven’t heard of anyone only have Academic Year, they only have Academic Year with waitlist or just Summer 2021/Spring 2021.

CAS, and that makes me feel better maybe “waitlist” is just how their housing portal works, or im just waitlisted lol

No, I have heard of people getting in with that or having their portals change closer to decision day.

also my summer 2021 gives me a drop down bar to click new york of abu dhabi but I only applied to nyc

oh interesting

Has anyone else seen changes on their portal?

i still have both my portal buttons tho which is strange bc I heard that signified they havent made a decision yet and normally if you have two buttons your housing portal wouldn’t be changed

That’s why I think your admission decision isn’t finalized yet

that would make sense, I’ll update if anything changes

Do you think you can upload a screenshot of what it looks like

whenever I try and upload the image it says it cant upload media

I can try and link it

Save as PDF and upload from PC?

wont let me upload pdf, i just tried and says it doesnt accept that format lol

Oh lol