NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

We are rejected by UCLA and UCB, waitlisted by Emory…Not much better but here’s always hope. Any acceptance may I know?

I asked someone I know that got accepted by ed. His house thing shows the summer + academic year 2021-2022.

Do you know if it said “First year” or “Waitlist undergraduate”?

theres a google doc

does anyone know the gallatin acceptance rate? also I hope mlk gets released along with decisions rather than waiting a day

Can anyone else access the NYU classes page? Once I log into NYU home I clicked academics and then the go on the NYU Classes box and it sent me to a page with my profile (it had my NYU email there) and other tabs.

3 Likes

how the heck are there 3,100 comments in here before decision day LOL. Wonder if its a record.

4 Likes

Posting this here again, trying to get a final tally before tmr

first year

does nyu post something on their social media before decisions come out? like the time of decisions or smth like that?

Could you send the link?

to what

For those who applied to Stern, does your NYU email say netid@nyu.edu or does it include stern? You can check this by going to NYU home and then going to the NYU classes box. I don’t have stern in my email.

first year

i don’t have stern either, mine is netid@nyu.edu

same

same

Pretty sure it doesn’t include stern, but people with the stern email should check

Cas here , I have spring and summer

1 Like

I also don’t have the stern included in the email