NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Mine was like that for several days, but today it has changed to

“Select the aid year you wish to view, 2022 New York University, Inquiry access denied.”

There is a column to select there.

bruh I already posted one before

Y’all PLEASE don’t be discouraged just because one person got financial aid stuff, yes it was me, but it must have been a FREAK glitch because even the offer says 3/31/2021 and it is still 10:55pm on 3/30/2021 in California where I live.

I was the only one to receive this glitch so far, so I don’t believe it is coming out in waves since no one else has verified that this also occurred to them except one person who said they were “rejected” and never showed any proof.

PLEASE don’t think you were denied already!!!

6 Likes

yes, cw for rd was on march 12-14

Hey what do you see in housing

Mine says this: "

There is no financial aid information found
Select the appropriate aid year below to view your award information. If the aid year is not activated, your award information has yet to be determined."

where did you even find this?

click on my user and look through my posts :sweat_smile: Ive reposted the same thing a couple times now

After receiving a few rejections, I’ve been mentally prepared to receive more rejections. I don’t want to keep hopes high and then feel depressed. Decisions have already been made. If it’s an acceptance, that’s a surprise gift!

7 Likes

try to get some sleep guys. we’ll get our decisions tomorrow for sure, so let’s get some rest before then <3

4 Likes

I still don’t understand how you reached to that SPECIFIC image

can you guys also select spring and see spring housing reservation?

its part of my financial aid offer when I scroll down

For those of you who can get to the office of bursar house reservation deposit for fall 2021, can you also see the spring 2021 > spring housing reservation option?

1 Like

Yep

interesting… I don’t remember having that on my financial aid…
The button is legit though.

Use this Login

Its the link admitted students have when accessing the applicant portal

it just means your financial aid has not been posted yet. it might be there soon or even after the official decision, nobody knows for sure

1 Like

yes

again I don’t have an applicant portal update or anything. Just the financial aid offer thingy which looks legit because it has scholarships offered, work study offered, and everything

also my student ID which isn’t on the applicant portal, my fafsa info, loan offers, federal pell grants offered, etc.

that’s why I sent you the link…