NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Same

same

Is there a separate financial aid portal for NYU like there is in majority of the other colleges? If so can someone link it?

hey everyone I have a quick question, I was going through my emails and realized I never filled out the CSS thing. will I still get a decision?

Yeah I think, I didn’t fill mine out. I just filled out the FASFA

I do (if u scroll up I talked abt it a little)

i think its the same bc if u scroll down on the regular portal theres a finaid checklist but im not sure bc i didnt apply for finaid

Guys if my application update info boxes have not disappeared, does that mean my housing indicators will be meaningless rn since a decision has not been made?

Just to clarify, when I go to either personal or application update request, all of the boxes (school, essay, etc) still appear for both, so I just wanted to make sure that means a decision has not been made, rendering housing indicators useless

Yes- the theory is that a decision’s been made when the personal and application update request boxes have disappeared

Ok I was a little worried because I still have the option for each campus. Thank you!

1 Like

Mine says waitlisted undergraduate

are your boxes gone?

You mean my checklist? No, it’s not gone. I also got interviewed for the HEOP program so maybe that why.

2 Likes

Do you guys think the MLK decisions will come out today?

Why do you think it would be today?

Someone earlier said that they usually come out about 2 weeks before the decision date for RD

ohh ok

Is that an indicator? I have the phrase “undergraduate waitlist” on my portal as well

Where do you see that on your portal?