NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

I think someone said they called and were told that mlk would come out on decision day or the day after this year

:c damn idk what the academic year represents on the nyu shibboleth portal though bc it’s different on the link everyone uses and i still have dc spring new york summer

lmao i didn’t oops

1 Like

im just gonna leave mine as is just in case bc i have dc spring and ny summer rn too

yeah same , i tried the academic year someone suggested and it works but on this portal i have the same thing as you, just have to wait

1 Like

MLK comes out after decisions

2 Likes

can anyone else see their financial aid stuff

Tbh at this point, chances of getting accepted seen very slim, I’ll be happy even with a waitlist :frowning:

1 Like

Excited dad here… Good luck everyone!!

5 Likes

Alright, I’ve been a bit of a curmudgeon with my constant skepticism of the portal hints (what a waste of time and a source of stress that was! :wink:). But I wanted to tell you all, don’t worry ONE BIT about this. If you get accepted, it’s awesome. If you get rejected, it will be one of MANY more rejections in your life. People who do not take risks and who do not shoot for the moon NEVER get rejected. The very fact that you applied to NYU because you believe you have a shot and because you want to challenge yourselves at such an institution ALREADY says lots about you and what you will accomplish in your future, whether launched at NYU or elsewhere.

Take a minute to pat yourselves on the back for everything you’ve ALREADY accomplished. Good luck to everyone! You’re already on a GREAT track!

Apologies for the CAPITALS!

27 Likes

I got an interview for stem which was already competitive and now it’s 250/15000 students to get chosen for the program so yeah slim chances

lmao there are too many replies so we have to wait

so wait everyone can make a housing reservation fee in Esuite? (I’m WAY too lazy too read all the messages that came in last night)

That is a great sign… is that a separate website. Fordham had all of our FA awards posted before the admission decision.

hi guys i hate to bother yall but i previously had spring summer on my housing portal but it has now changed to this. is this a good sign or does everyone have this?

I have that too but on the housing portal i have spring and summer not any sign of an academic year

6 Likes

What do y’all mean by academic year?

pretty sure if you have academic year it does not mean admission and if you don’t have it it doesn’t mean rejection since the person with the financial update only had summer. We’ll see very soon :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi, does anybody know when will they relase the decisions?

Apparently NYU moderately considers demonstrated interest. It says on their common data set but who knows for sure?

4 Likes