NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Has MLK scholars come out yet?

1 Like

Nope I haven’t gotten anything yet

I’m sorry to hear that. Hoping for good news for you from NYU!

I still see my update boxes, does that mean a decision hasnt been made for me?

Yes, and it probably won’t be made until < 1 week out from decisions.

Both buttons still there for me

I dint know if its the same for everyone but if i go to albert, housing payment, and click the link it let’s me go through all the steps to put down a housing deposit for fall 2021

i think everyone can

rip

We’re almost there, y’all! We got this!

7 Likes

The school will be extremely happy if everyone rushes in and makes a deposit while close to 90% of us won’t even be admitted. It’s a big chunk of cash :slight_smile:
Actually, U Florida requires a housing contract with a deposit of $225 to be signed by 3/31 before you commit to the school.

I can’t.

1 Like

Exactly. The boxes or at least one has to disappear in order for you to have a change in housing app.

Nope, but my theory is that in last year MLK came out the 21st, which has been the latest it has ever come out. Their RD also came out on the 28th, exactly one week from RD admissions. Sooo, MLK MIGHT come out tomorrow and some people say tuesday because people think RD is dropping on the 30th. So lets just pray it comes out tomorrow or tuesday

4 Likes

Where did you get that people think rd is dropping on the 30th?

NYU directly told us April 1. Does anyone know what time they release decisions?

the esuite payment yea? i see it as well

They came out last year at 12 PM EST so maybe around that time this year too.

1 Like

Actually? Wow that’s so early. I will be on my spring break during this time but does that mean some students will find out when they are in school?!

I know there are a lot of posts about the housing portal and what it means and what it doesn’t but do a lot of people have the “undergraduate waitlist” option?

1 Like