NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

I just saw the latest Story on the 'meet NYU" insta and he said 'RD will be out April 1" ahhhhhhh!

3 Likes

My daughter did!

1 Like

I did! Is that a super competitive program lol not sure?

Does anyone know how competitive psychology is at nyu?

i’m pretty sure they admit by school and CAS is one of the most competitive schools

1 Like

So i saw on reddit that if you have the NYU AD or shangai campuses ranked than you’re less likely to be admitted to the main campus even if that is your number one choice? is this true? and if i update my preferences now will it matter?

I heard that’s only for Shanghai. If you want NYUAD, then you should have ranked that #1 (this is what I’ve read on A2C).

What is A2C?

reddit thread

1 Like

I think they’re relatively competitive, but they don’t have a designated Journalism school, which makes it less competitive than say, a school like Northwestern or Syracuse.

When I got to my housing portal, it says “invalid user”

I still get “login error” whenever I try to log into my housing portal. Does anyone else have this problem / knows a solution ??

How are you accessing the portal? Did you login to your portal, go to “Login to NYU Home”, click on “NYU life”, then go to housing forms?

so some people are getting invalid user when they go to “nyu home” from their portal now, and some people aren’t — at least on reddit they are talking about it

https://housing.nyu.edu/apply - this link should allow people to login

If you try to access the portal in other ways I think an error message should show up.

can anyone log into this : NYU Housing Application Portal

yes i can

i can’t

I can’t

I can’t