NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Portal astrology! :partying_face:

3 Likes

I had summer and then after doing the trick have academic year waitlist undergrad! Hope this is a good sign

what was the trick?

Well finances are a concern of mine, and I doubt I’m getting much from NYU if I get in. I’m down to Rutgers and NEU now, because those are my most affordable options, and I love both schools.

[NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision - #729 by collegegirl57]

1 Like

I followed this:

1 Like

I don’t think the waitlist/fall term on the housing portal means anything anymore being that everyone seems to be able to get it using the trick.

has that trick not worked for anyone yet? or can we confirm that summer 2021 is the same as summer and academic year

Well it might just be the same as Summer 2021 only, so we can probably conclude that only Summer 2021=Summer 2021 + Academic Year

1 Like

I’ve tried but it doesn’t seem to work for me…

have your two buttons changed to one?

I don’t think waitlist undergraduate means anything because for me, mine says “first year” instead of waitlist undergraduate

i dont think so. the one guy on here who has academic year didn’t have to do the trick and his has been like that since last week

yes

can nyu pretty please just block the housing portal from applicants

12 Likes

I have summer, spring, and academic year and they all say waitlist except for summer

retweet. i hate it

1 Like

yeah, there’s just too many speculations and possibilities now… for early decision, it was just a simple no application or spring dc :neutral_face:

1 Like

i tried the trick 2 and it didnt work for me. I still only have summer 2021

1 Like

its going to be so funny if decisions came out and we realize that none of this meant anything and it was totally random

6 Likes