NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

I have a good idea, lets all just wait 4 more days until decisions come out so we can stop stressing ourselves and other people out!!

EDIT:
Sorry that wasn’t just for you, that was supposed to be to the whole thread!!!

4 Likes

it helps me past timee people love reading these :pensive:

3 Likes

I get that but our decision had already been made/or will be made, and we cannot change it, the admission people are doing their thing so we just gotta be patient

yea I know but I find it interesting if just like in ED, RD also has a correct indicator instead of waiting the 4 long days

Does anyone have two buttons + spring dc + summer ny? I’m feeling worried cuz everyone has only summer or academic + something :frowning:

1 Like

has someone tried. to get into the admitted student portal? when I try it says “access denied”

hey, let’s just take a straw poll. it might clear some confusion

3 Likes

thank you

1 Like

thats actually a greaat idea ■■■■■

1 Like

ill share it on reddit

thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Has someone tries using a source code?

1 Like

yes i do

1 Like

when the person that called admissions about mlk did they mention if it would be same day but after or like weeks after decisions? Thx :slight_smile:

An NYU student put this on the ED 1 2024 forum and I found it really helpful:

When you apply to NYU you are given a temporary ID which indicates you are an applicant, so you have access to NYU systems, but with applicant status. This means you can view things like housing and Albert, but most of what you see is extremely limited. Your view changes once YOU accept admission. When NYU grants you a place and you hit accept, your ID is changed from applicant to student ID. Before this, you won’t have real access to housing, class registration, etc, because you are not a student in the system.

Remember there are two steps to admissions, the school accepting you, and you accepting them. NYU doesn’t grant you access because they accepted you, they grant it when you accept them (consenting relationships, you see).

Yes in the past there has been correlation but there also has been correlation between every possible combo of admission/housing portal. Remember there are 6k+ applicants for ED1 and only about 20-30 of them share their portal change and acceptance results on this thread.

There is a seemingly much greater frequency of people having portal changes + getting in because people come to the thread to report changes, and return if they are admitted to share the good news.

The reality is a lot of people don’t return to a thread if they’re rejected, just to report that they won’t be going to their dream school → that’s more likely to end up on the finsta

15 Likes

They said it can be the same day or the next

Anyone could share the Reddit post regarding the indicator for NYU RD class of 2025?

literally what lol. not tryna be rude but u got into pretty good schools

4 Likes

(He’s wallowing in self-pity for compliments lmao)

2 Likes

omg guys I’m a clown. I forgot to include the spring option. Here’s the revised poll ;(.

2 Likes