NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

I’m in the process of “standardizing” the standardized tests. I’m thinking of converting all the ACT scores into an equivalent SAT score. No results yet however

Avg SAT for summer or summer + academic year: 1537.142857142857
Avg SAT for spring: 1456.6666666666667
Avg SAT for 2 buttons: 1468.5714285714287

3 Likes

what time EST do RD decisions usually come out?

so do we think summer and summer + academic record is a positive indicator?

I know you guys are probably sick and tired of this housing ■■■■■■■■. I applied to CAS and I lowkey feel like this means my application got yeeted.

actually honestly you guys can just look at the spreadsheet:

3 Likes

I see the same exact thing, do a lot of other people have this too? Cause that may mean a rejection lmao

What exactly does 2 buttons look like? In my picture, I thought I had two but I think I actually have 1 button with summer + spring.

not sure. I personally have 1 button

can someone who has 2 buttons post a screenshot?

that’s incredibly significant! guess we have our answer then :hushed:

2 Buttons on your portal. When you log into your NYU portal, there should be turquoise buttons

wats the answer?

what the hell… i have two turquoise buttons that say “NYU Personal Information Update Request” and “NYU Application Information Update Request”

then on the housing, I have “Spring 2021” and “Summer 2021”

1 Like

Okay this is a last ditch effort. Is there anyone here who has one button, spring and summer, who can access the stern email or somehow knows that they are getting in?

looks like only summer/summer + academic year may be the positive indicator. the average sats (from the tiny pool we have tbf) for those students are higher than 1 button w/ spring + summer or two buttons. (gpa is about 0.10 higher and SAT is about 90 points higher)

1 Like

do y’all think these indicators are accurate as they were ED round?

so do u think summer and summer +
academic are the same result?

1 Like

Looking at the spreadsheet, it looks like it solely depends on the school. All steinhardt applicants haven’t gotten a “positive” indicator yet.

1 Like

yup, a lot of people who had only summer initially got updated to have the academic year as well.