NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

so if our two teal buttons haven’t disappeared, and the housing portal hasn’t changed since the beginning, we can’t really assume anything

4 Likes

Me too. It’s really throwing me off.

That is some good stuff there. Gracias.

if i have one button but spring and summer is there a chance that the housing portal will change in a few days

It’s possible

One teal button and just Summer (NYU NY and NYU Abu Dhabi) - what could mean, if anyone has any insight? Would greatly appreciate it!

1 Like

teal button? my buttons are purple, is it different for everyone?

probably hasn’t been updated for you then

what would a waitlist look like?

i’ve only heard about teal buttons on the applicant portal… not sure about your purple ones, but I wouldn’t worry, unless we’re looking at different things

I do! I never applied for Abu Dhabi

1 Like

I made a comprehensive poll for better prediction. Please vote for it and I will be posting the results when the sample size reaches 30, or maybe 50 etc.

h ttps://blocksurvey.io/survey/142T6KUeNY5wb4mQL2SX1ZCcQxHbgJx7xX/26fba548-b8d8-4f95-8c6f-9bfee0d23a48

Please delete the space after “h” for the link above…

1 Like

I made mistake in the survey. S21 has summer and academic year (I chose the wrong one) He applied to tandon 36 act/4.0
Sorry for the mistake, can someone fix it?

No prob. I will be correcting it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think the google sheets data is good anymore. I think people are most likely messing around with entries, and it’s most likely unsalvageable. For example, the last 10 entries for Spring GPA has been >3.95 while the overall average had been 3.85 prior.

3 Likes

Link: shrl.ink/Ary7

Here’s the report for the survey above regarding the housing portal & standardized tests

Did you get cw invite btw

Does anyone know the process of getting invited into HEOP? My income is quite ridiculously low and my academics were pretty good but I was never invited for an interview. I was a finalist for HEOP at Barnard, though. I’m just worried what this means.

My theory about the indicators: Based on all of the polls, spreadsheets, housing stuff, stern emails, etc, I think we can make some conclusions. Keep in mind all of this is subject to change as portals have been known to update as we get closer to decisions. As well, some people have said RD doesn’t have indicators, but there are patterns that are difficult to ignore.

For one, I think that none of these indicators are 100% accurate. In the Stern polls, 2/14 people who had one box and spring/summer had a working email. That’s around 15%, and considering the Stern email is the most “accurate” indicator we have, that tells us that some people with spring/summer will get accepted. However, the majority of those with spring/summer likely will not. Either that or the Stern email tricks somehow works for a slight few who will eventually get rejected.

The summer/academic year indicator has consistently shown to be a positive one. The majority of those with a Stern email has it, and the academic stats for summer/academic year seem to be higher than those without it. Of course, stats aren’t everything, but they do a decent job predicting when we get enough samples.

Basically, the indicators are not 100% accurate, but for the most part they will be indicative of actual results. I know I went crazy in this reply lol, but I’m hoping I summarized all the information we have in this thread.

9 Likes

I believe HEOP/CSTEP interviews took place a while ago…