NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

My portal just updated international and I have spring+summer, stern email does not work

same here

Do some people still have 2 boxes?

Just tried, nope no chance, I applied for CAS. Summer + Academic year here.

where is the advising portal?

does everyone have a “student ID”? it’s different from the university ID and the netID

yes pretty sure everyone has one

Yup I do

ohh ok ty

If I have just spring dc and summer in the housing is that a reject? My portal just updated yesterday or smth

I have one button

If you applied to Tandon, when did your portal change? Mine changed to one button yesterday, but my housing portal is yet to update.

I applied to CAS

yeah lol its weird cause i dont have any academic year (my portal updated this morning), but i can login to the cas advising thing and i cant find anyone else who can. i cant seem to send a pic, but it basically has links to a “cas questionnaire”, “fall course planning worksheet”, and “first-year seminar selection”. idk if it is in any capacity an indicator

do u have summer only?

where is the cas advising thing

Guys, if you could please help me out here
what button is everyone talking about?

Damn, then it might be a hint of acceptance, I applied CAS and I cannot log in. FFFFF

3 Likes

in the housing portal i have spring and summer, in the housing application i have just summer. it updated to one button literally this morning like an hour ago though

Have any other CAS ppls housing stuff changed