NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

4 most dreaded words

Guys this sucks but we will get through it together.

1 Like

waitlist gang never gives up

8 Likes

i love you guys sm srsly idk all of u personally but like we’re going through so much together and it makes me so emotional cuz everyone’s so supportive

7 Likes

I will also call and ask about waitlsit forms since we have 2 different answers from AOs now…I have test rn so ill call in an hour

4 Likes

good luck with your test

3 Likes

Amen to that brotha, either we all get in or none of us get in

I guess that’s the gift of being human, the oneness!
The times that bind, indeed.

1 Like

I know this may not mean anything, but when I asked whether they would consider all waitlist forms they sent this:

admissions@nyu.edu

Fri 30-04-2021 22:37

To: You

Hi *******,

Thank you for your email. We have access to both of the forms that you submitted. Let us know if you have any questions.

Best,
Annie

Annie Weilson (she/her/hers)
Associate Director

Office of Undergraduate Admissions
New York University

383 Lafayette Street
New York, NY 10003
USA

After this I called and asked if they would ACTUALLY CHECK all of them because this answer was unclear they said yes.

1 Like

My guess is something will happen this week. Even if it’s later in the week.

Did you email your admissons counsellor?

i honestly think they would read all forms cuz they said to update them on our transcripts and most sem 2 transcripts come out after may 1st

i dont have his email ID, i emailed through admissions@nyu.edu

How do i find my admissions counsellor?

my friend is gonna call as my “dad” in a bit hold on. Im gonna ask if theres truth to the statement about deposit rates and the waitlist forms

1 Like

Thank you! good luck on your test also! try not to stress and think about this for now!
:relaxed:

//https://www.nyu.edu/admissions/undergraduate-admissions/questions/admissions-counselors.html

take out //

tbh princeton screwed themselves over. they really played the ranking game, since acceptance rate contributes to that. given they had NO early action too. they only accepted about 1500 people in total from their ENTIRE pool of applicants. so it makes sense why THEY would go to the waitlist a lot.

i mean i know who my officer is I just dont know how to find his email ID
my admisson officer is Alexander Polk

Seee? That’s what I mean, I smell something fishy