NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

Same here

1 Like

no, i donā€™t have thatā€¦

were you accepted?

Nope sadly, šŸ„²

1 Like

Waitlisted

did anyone who got waitlisted at CAS have any indicators? I feel like they might release another wave on friday if they donā€™t release it today.

CAS here, no indicators yet

1 Like

i hope they release smth on fri cuz waiting is so stressful

7 Likes

I have that too ā€¦ Iā€™m sad cause I donā€™t have messages now :frowning:

why are u scaredā€¦ gumball got in and doesnt have it so wouldnt it be a good sign if you dont have it

2 Likes

is it bad if I sent an LOCI

I have never been able to log into housing unless it is through Albert portal

Hey guys so I had a few questions about my high school marks for NYU so I contacted the AOs. After that Convo I tried to squeeze as much info as I could, and one of the things that the AO said was that they DO look at the waitlist form, he said this multiple times. So now I legit dk what to say because one said they do while the other said they donā€™t. He also said admissions are coming every few ā€œweeksā€ and will last till late July.

1 Like

Not bad or good. Has no affect on application

1 Like

I think that they do look at forms because multiple kids said on their forms that they wanted LS as a second choice and got into it! But I am not so sure

1 Like

I feel as though theyā€™ve all been told to not say anything without much guidelines ā€¦ thus the different answers

They look at the form for interest but no LOCIS OR ACHIEVEMENTS OTHER THAN GRADES

but arenā€™t LOCIā€™s just the waitlist form anyways, at least thatā€™s how I treated it

@ilovenyu2 Did you start a summer 2021 housing application on that housing website? I think thatā€™s why we have that button

No I started it too, but I donā€™t have the messages