NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

Do y’all think that there are no more spots for fall?

In the link there are only names. How’d u find their emails ? Also the waitlist form is similar to loci so in the email you send a second loci ?

i don’t know. Hopefully there are spots

1 Like

how do you find you AO’s email ?

1 Like

Guys I think everybody is forgetting that schools like gallatin and stern haven’t let anyone in for the fall yet and there’s no way that they’re 100% full. I think there will be fall waves even if they’re small and it will be school by school

5 Likes

i just googled their name and email. So type in " email" and then look at what pops up. You can click on the links and then do ctrl+F and type in the “@” symbol.

1 Like

I seriously hope it doesn’t happen but there might be restrictions in international students coming here. There might be more spots later on. Regardless of this factor keep hope guys, though its hard for me to say that because I applied to Tandon. All the waves are most likely done for Tandon and my hopes are so slim now.

1 Like

Ahhhh I just wanna know if there’s gonna be a Tisch wave I’m dying out here

7 Likes

i have accepted my fate. Ive already started planning my gap semester plan

thank u omg i was losing hope

its funny how this thread has so many characters. its like a sit-com

4 Likes

Lol

Will there be a wave this friday ?

we don’t know lmao

2 Likes

Lol

Hopefully there will be another wave for tandon or some of the other schools

3 Likes

hey did anyone get off from wl for tandon fall??

happy monday guys…manifesting a wave today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I hope I get in this week!!!

are u full-pay?