NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

Wow that sucks :sleepy::pleading_face:

I guess thatā€™s it

Yah, I think their yield was high

Iā€™m so sad omg

soooo should we keep putting our hopes high since it says they will see if there are empty spaces or should we just go with our second choice school

i wish u all the best of luck on ur college journeys guys :sob:

3 Likes

see yā€™all in the transfer thread next year LOL

6 Likes

i mean some ppl who have accepted NYUā€™s offer might be waitlisted for other schools and might be waiting for it so iā€™m still going to have hopes? idk

2 Likes

They say they donā€™t expect it. Iā€™m just going with my second choice. See what happens in the next week or so but Iā€™m just kinda gonna let go lol

2 Likes

so thatā€™s it right? they might take a couple of people before july 1st, but for the most part, itā€™s over :sleepy:

damn this year is tough isnt it

1 Like

Yah, this year is SUPPER COMPETITIVE

And I oooop, this sucks lol

1 Like

There wasnā€™t any big waves like previous years

came on here the moment i saw the nyu waitlist emailā€¦ we did our best ladies and gentlemen

4 Likes

when I tell you I RAN here after getting the emailā€¦ it was nice knowing u allā€¦

5 Likes

dude i donā€™t know if I am being super unrealistic but I am also still kinda hopeful. I was waitlisted at Steinhardt and since Steinhardt is not as competitive as other schools I am staying hopeful

1 Like

They literally just told us weā€™re not getting in but why do I still feel like Iā€™m getting in lmao

6 Likes

well at least weā€™ll know for sure by july 1st

Tbh, same but they said spaces r full, I mean unless the students that accepted spots and paid the deposits doesnā€™t wanna go to NYU anymore then there will be spaces.