NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

can you help me? does this mean anything? seeing 2022 here? but not yet having access to it?

where did you see 2022?

i cant attach media
how do i do that? haha

so this is what i see:
financial aid: 2022
New York University
Inquiry access denied.
Select the appropriate aid year below to view your award information. If the aid year is not activated, your award information has yet to be determined.

Any one have indicator?

mine has looked like that for a while

It has always looked like that.

Nope… No indicators yet.

Thank you so much!

follow back - @bestengineeringstudent

:relaxed:

hey guys just saw on the nyu class of 2025 page on instagram that someone got accepted into stern on may 11

1 Like

Do you think there is gonna be a stern wave? My first choice is stern but I put my second choice as Gallatin

Hey guys, my college advisor got back to me about what nyu AO said to him. Pretty much exactly what they’ve been telling everyone else but I’ll show you exactly what he said.

"Hi *****,

Good to hear from you, and I actually just received an email back from Ms. Chen. She let me know that they have started to release a few wait list offers but they’re still looking at the waitlist and thinking about making more offers. That said, she indicated that " I’m not sure if there will be big movements at this time." So, not a super encouraging email, but it’s not over yet!

Sorry I don’t have much more concrete than that. "

Do you guys think there’s gonna be a Steinhardt wave? Has anyone not applied for Steinhardt here? All u guys seem to be interested is Tandon, Stern, Gallatin, and CAS.

1 Like

I applied to GPH MCC

wait I was going to update them with my grades but the waitlist form isn’t available for a new submit now. is it just me? is this a temporary thing or would it be available again later on?

F U C K I N G F U C K. DId everyone just get the email?

2 Likes

Yes, I did

Lol

Yea I just got the email about the waitlist

lol hahahhaa