NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

3.62 UW and 1560

DS accepted to Stern, GPA 4.46 weighted, SAT 1560.

2 Likes

for my daughter too! we are thrilled!
email worked.

I GOT IN! CAS and for Psychology and Film studies! congrats to everyone else!

1 Like

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE! Accepted into CAS with a good scholarship

2 Likes

Congrats Pepper2021! What’s your DS’ SAT score and gpa? TIA.

I don’t think you can be deferred to ED2. It’s just RD/waitlist.

accepted to Gallatin w/ 3.75 gpa and 34 act!! so excited

2 Likes

hey guys! probably gonna be my last message here obviously but i just wanted to remind anyone that’s still lurking here that just by looking at some of these scores, it’s incredibly obvious that these admissions are not just done by scores, or grades, or probably even ecs (judging by some earlier posts) (this isn’t bashing anyone with lower scores who got accepted but instead pointing out that some people with super high scores and grades still got rejected) and i just want to remind you all of how much luck goes into college admissions, especially at a school like nyu, and all of you are going to end up in a place in life where you’re happy regardless of whether you go to nyu or not. i’m so proud of everyone here and i wish you all so much luck and love

9 Likes

my point is simply don’t feel bad - for me, i know the reason i got rejected is probably bc i talked about serious mental health stuff in my art portfolio and it, did not go over too well w them (especially considering how not great their mental health rep is) (i did not know you weren’t supposed to talk about mental health stuff til like two weeks ago LMAO), and so there are probably lots of reasons why someone might have been rejected that mean absolutely nothing about you as a person or as a student. i just want all of you to know that you have made it SO FAR and i don’t know any of you but i am so proud of every single one of you. you’re going to all make it even farther in life and i hope that everyone ends up in a place where they’re happy next fall :)))

1 Like

sending so much love to everyone here rn <3333 good bye everyone and sleep well !!

1 Like

accepted to stern!

1 Like

stern batch of 2026 discord, join if ur in ! Discord

Accepted to Global Liberal Studies! 96.2 gpa, lots of EC’s, 5 AP’s (enviro/lit/lang/gov/apush), no sat/act scores, from NY!! congrats to everybody that got in!

1 Like

Congrats Harshi! What’s your SAT score and GPA? TIA.

Hi, thanks! I have a 36 ACT super score, and our school doesn’t calculate GPA. We have IB and I got a predicted score of 43 on 45. I took 2 APs also self-study.

My D was also deferred and given the option to choose ED 2 or RD. Tisch

I was deferred to ED2.

for future reference, my “indicator” off acceptance was 1 button on the portal and no applications for the housing portal. Congrats and good luck to everyone.

Which is better for NYU? Deferral or Waitlist?