NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

I have both buttons too.
Still a bit nervous to go to the stern page to activate my email!

Where did u find that? in the housing portal?

I am so confused now. The screenshot is from last year

I still has two buttons and shows summer 2022 on the housing portal

Yes, thatā€™s what I currently have on my housing portal at https://housing.nyu.edu/apply

But still both buttons on the main applicant page!!

Oh,no I only have summer 2022 on my housing portal

No app and one button is the best scenario apparently.

What does two buttons mean?

I think we shouldnā€™t trust these hacks and clues just yet. it might be different every year

2 Likes

I do

My stats are def not as good as some of the other peopleā€™s stats. l donā€™t know if this is allowed but a quick chance me. Im applying to CAS as a global public health major. GPA: 96, my school donā€™t do 4.0 scale. SAT: 1500. EC: health and fitness club leader as well as instructor for health and fitness outside of school. SIS, taught homelessness to 5th graders. Did some volunteering at a elderly and homeless center. And my essay which is honestly the only thing im hoping is good enough is about how I was homeless during my high school year and how that motivated me.

You definitely have a very good chance! Good luck!

1 Like

I agree! gl

what is ur portal status now?

thank you and gl to everyone in this thread. Manifesting and praying for everyone!

2 Likes

what school did you apply to?

I have one button and no app

1 Like

If we see two buttons on the portal, it simply means your decision has not been posted, so the housing whatever it shows means nothing. Just wait until one button disappears. But I know that NYU usually releases acceptances first, so if the portal changes earlier, thatā€™s greater.

NYU CAS and majoring in global public health

will they update the portals over the weekend?