NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Not sure but any applications can mean summer 2022 or academic year stuff

yeahh for most NYUAD students it’s changed to ‘No Applications Available’, some still have summer tho. NYC students seem to have the option of ‘Academic Year’ as well. I’m really not sure how accurate these indicators are, but generally, no apps available is a good sign for AD.

What does it mean if I have only the button “NYU Personal Information Update Request”? Does it mean the decision has not been made yet for me?

Mine has only one button too. I think your decision has been made as well.

The image you had posted a few hours ago said both buttons had to disappear. That’s why I am confused!

I heard from my friend who got accepted from ed1, and she said there were only Academic years and No applications available during the ed1 admission. Not sure, but no apps are the only good sign if the indicators are right.

In my case, after one button disappeared, my housing portal changed from summer 2022 to “No Apps available.”

I still have one button left. But, my portal changed. Withdraw button disappeared, and the campus also disappeared. It seemed like when one button disappeared, then the result was decided.

did you apply to the Abu Dhabi campus by any chance?

I applied to the second campus for Abu Dhabi. And now, the campus stuff is gone.

Yeah those who are getting no applications have the one point of commonality that they applied to Abu Dhabi

then the indicator could be wrong though

If you have no application, you have been accepted. It’s a good sign.

Little confused with those indicators because there has been a difference from ed1 that there are people who have summer 2022, academic year, and no apps

wish no apps is a good sign though

Only have summer 2022

The portal of accepted students also has ‘no apps’.

Just asked my friend who got wait-listed during ED1 and the portal does not have ‘no application.’
It has summer 2022.
But still this might not be the deciding factor so guys don’t worry. Good decision is waiting for you.

sameI had NYUAD as second choice and the campus stuff is gone too. One button, no app