NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

I honestly don’t think there are any correlations this year tbh with the housing and button stuff. Let’s hope for the best this Wednesday when the time comes.

2 Likes

yeah I agree

1 Like

I have those options but I have one button that’s gone & my housing portal says no apps.

Same

do people think this is a bad sign?

It’s been there for me since i found it in mid november and everyone else ik has the same. I’m pretty sure it’s not indicative of anything

2 Likes

Yeah im an intl student and i still have two buttons. I hope this is not a bad sign

1 Like

that’s what I did…

I’m an international student, and I only have one button now.

1 Like

Your email works? Congrats. May I know what do you have on housing portal

my email works and I have no applications

Congrats, thanks for sharing

congrats!

np! no clue if it’s a good sign or not

we dont know what it means yet sadly

Hope it is a good sign. Good luck everyone!

I still have 2 buttons, but housing says Summer 2022. I applied to Stern BTE (also an athletic recruit) and my email doesn’t work. Not really sure what this means :frowning:

There seem to be two separate groups. One where they have one button with no application and the other with two buttons and summer. I think it’s too early to say if it’s bad news or not and they probably fixed the clues too

1 Like

I have that too

Looking at the poll data it seems that a majority of non-working emails also have “summer 2022” and two buttons listed in the portal. Hoping it’s not a bad sign, but unfortunately, seeing as a majority of Stern decisions are already in I think that 2 buttons and summer as a Stern applicant prob means rejection :confused:

3 Likes