NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Still got no application rip it’s prob a rejection at thid point

It shows waitlisted undergraduate, but once I logged in, there’re only J-term and Spring available

How are you guys accessing this page?

Last year many students with one box and no app got in though

It’s def different this year

1 Like

any other tisch applicants with one box no app?

I thought everyone had one box close to the release date? I might be wrong lol

All the people that have their portal changed, do you guys all have 2 buttons or one

idk if someone already said this but one box no app matches up pretty well w kids who got the stern email

That’s what I thought. People with one box and no app are way too many

1 Like

Yeah I think it’s too good to be true

1 Like

Agree

1 Like

really? i saw the opposite! i thought people said that if the change personal info button was there then they didn’t evaluate you, which would make sense bc u would no longer be able to alter ur appliction

if you look at all the other schools tho the one box no apps are wayyy too many like for “other” its almost 100% for CAS its 57%

1 Like

Hm idk, the button that disappears is the change application? also everyone still has change personal info

My tisch applicant classmate has J-term and two boxes

1 Like

For people that have the change, how many buttons do y’all have?

What change? I have one box on my portal, but no applications on my housing part

Oh sorry I replied to the wrong person. I mean people that housing portal changed how many buttons?

ohhh thats my bad totally misunderstood which button ppl said disappeared… so where r the buttons then? on the applicant status portal, right?